The Riviera At Massapequa History
Established in 1926, The Riviera or known then as Nassau Shores Country Club, was designed by architect Grosvenor Atterbury, who was famous for his innovative approach to adopting traditional styles for modern times. In 1946, it was purchased by the current owners and turned into The Riviera At Massapequa. As the population continued to grow, weddings became lavish events. Over the years The Riviera has made many updates, additions and changes. Entering our fourth generation in the catering industry, The Riviera continues its traditions of excellence in service and quality for all our clients to enjoy.